Sunday, February 28, 2010

Somewhere to Belong by Judith Miller

I just finished reading this lovely story. I learned a little about the people of Amana. I am fascinated by the concept of a simpler life, a life where focus on family and God are clear and everything else that we are familiar with in our modern world wasn't present to interfere with those most important things. This story is about two young woman and how they learn from each other and grow in both there understanding of themselves and their faith. I am happy to have had the opportunity to read this story and look forward to future books in this new series. I also look forward to reading more from this author. Thank You Ms. Miller for a wonderful read! If you are a fan of Janette Oke books as I am then this would be a great read for you!

No comments: